Let it be......

Let it be......

Let my story of life begin....

Let my  story of life begin....
LOUIS ALONG......hE waS BorN ON august 25th in 1990.......

Friday, January 22, 2010

STressFUll...

I was so stress during practikal...a lot of things i've to do....i've to see the plan drawing....oh my god,i never do this thing before.....its look simple,but actually there is a lot of elements i've to checked and considered.....in fact,i've to learn the works include in civil engineering field......its really quite different from what been studying at the polythecnic at my 2 previous semester........Yesterdai,i was doing my presentation in front of my manager....He was unsatisfied with my performance...........he said my paper work is too weak to convince him about the task .......huhuhuhuhuhuh...........its so embrasing......

No comments:

Post a Comment